How to Order a Subscription for Charms:
- Decide if you would like a one-year or a three-year subscription. If you already have a subscription and want to RENEW your account, be sure to contact us if you are not sure what your renewal rate is. Renewal rates are listed on your invoices for the first three years.
- If you want to pay with booster or private funds, request an invoice and specify your subscription length (one-year or three-year.) We will activate your account as soon as we send the invoice.
- If paying with district funds, you will likely be using a district purchase order. Please request that we send you an ESTIMATE/QUOTE which the school district can use to generate a P.O. District offices generally do not like getting bills (invoices) before the P.O. is issued.
- Once you have the purchase order, fax it to us (972-272-3980) or mail it. As soon as we have the purchase order, we will activate your account.
- Once we have a purchase order we will bill either your district or your school directly, whichever entity is listed on the bill to line on the purchase order. If the bill is sent to you at your school, be sure to turn it in to your business office for payment. That is the only way your school knows it is OK to Pay the invoice. Frequently we are forced to suspend accounts for non-payment only because the invoice was never turned in for payment.
- You may pay us by check or credit card through PayPal, accessible from our home page.
- All accessories except labels must be pre-paid. We accept checks, purchase orders and credit card payments for these items. Once we receive your payment we will order and/or ship your items.
- Labels require an order form which can be found on the accessories page of the website. Many people miscount the number of labels in their Charms accounts, so it is better to guesstimate and let us invoice you for the labels after they are printed. We can get an exact label count from the printing template. You may guesstimate your labels and add them to a purchase order if you wish.